SINGING IN 2023: COME JOIN US!
|Just a reminder that registrations are now open for the 2023 Arts Yackandandah Folk Festival Choir.|
Our choir will be led by Leonie Brien this year, with assistance from other local talented folk. Leonie has led our choir several times, many of our long-term choir singers will remember Leonie from several years ago.
Click here to go directly to the registration page, or read on for more details about the choir, or https://arts.yackandandah.com/Members if that doesn’t work.
We look forward to seeing you at the first rehearsal from 2 – 4pm Sunday 5 February. We will be running a tight schedule to maximise our two hours so please come ready to start at 2pm. If you have any questions or need to sort out registration, please come after 1.30pm as we will have card facilities so we can help you register.
Please note that we do not offer cash payment, but you can deposit directly into the Arts Yack WAW bank account if this is your preference – email email@example.com if you would like bank details (cost below – please use your surname in your deposit and email us to notify of your registration so you can be added to the email list).
– No auditions- our choir is inclusive and welcoming of all ages and singing abilities
– Children welcome – the repertoire includes songs that engage and showcase kids’ skills
– Rehearsals at Yackandandah Town Hall 2-4pm every Sunday through February (Sundays 5,12,19 and 26 February) and March 2023 (Sundays 5,12 and 19 March)
– Two final rehearsals Yackandandah Town Hall 7-9pm Wednesday 15 and 22 March 2023 (day of the week TBC by choir leaders)
– Choir performance is on Sunday 26 March at midday (plus a morning rehearsal) in the Yackandandah Public Hall. Entry is free to this venue, but it fills up very quickly!
To register for choir, you must also have Arts Yackandandah membership:
– $50 for single membership (includes $30 Choir membership + $20 Arts Yack membership)
– $70 for family membership (includes $40 Choir membership + $30 Arts Yack membership)
– If cost is a barrier to participating in the choir, please get in touch as we don’t want anyone to miss out and there are always other ways you can contribute (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Registrations for choir close at the end of January 2023, so make sure you sign up before then. After this date you will only receive updates about choir if you are registered. Please get in touch at email@example.com if you have any pressing questions before this time
Join the Arts Yackandandah Folk Festival Choir Facebook page for more updates, pics and info about the choir
A final note: if you are already an Arts Yack member i.e. you have paid a membership fee in the last 6 months and you are having trouble signing up to choir, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as Arts Yack cannot automatically add a choir registration to an existing Arts Yack membership. One of the Arts Yack team will advise how to add your choir membership.
See you all Sunday 5 February!
Choir members need to join Arts Yackandandah and opt to pay an additional choir fee of $30 for a Single Choir Membership or $40 for a Family Choir Membership.
Click Here to join the Community Choir and Arts Yackandandah
2023 Arts Yack Folk Festival Choir committee – Meg Engel, Julia Brinsdon-Farr, Bill Buchanan and Michelle Croker
Further information email@example.com